Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two Different Pictures

Have you seen any difference between the two pictures of JCN in my last post on this blog (Not Pleasantly Surprised)? I didn't notice before, but re-reading the post, I couldn't believe it. The picture located at the right side of the photo-composition looks really bad in comparison with the one located at the other side. But, why?

I obtained the picture from the FC Barcelona official website. Could not FCB hire a good photographer? I wanna remind you that FCB is the club with the budget of 380M € for the 2008-09 season. And this picture looks as if it would have been shooting by an amateur. Maybe, the one located at the left side is too good. However, there is no excuse for that.

By the way, a silly question. Where did JCN play for, according to the picture located at the right side? Answer. He played for FC Barcelona. You can see a VERY LITTLE crest of FCB on the left upper corner of the picture. Of course.

No comments: