Friday, September 12, 2008

Maybe the Worst President Ever

I think you know that I'm from Barcelona. And it couldn't be any other way, I am FC Barcelona supporter. Well, surely you don't know Joan Gaspart (former FCB's president between July 2000 and February 2003, maybe the worst president in FCB's history). He is one of my preferred FCB characters, a mad FCB supporter with a really unique personality.

I was reading El Mundo Deportivo online yesterday and found the comic strip above, a caricature of JG wearing a straitjacket. I think that KAP (pseudonim of Jaume Capdevila), the author of the caricature, is who has the better grasp of the JG's personality.

Translation of the text:
"A clinical case: Gaspart, the only FCB supporter happy with the defeat against Sant Andreu, and the only Sant Andreu's president that would prefer a FCB win..."

"¡Sometimes even I think FCB is ok!"

"Crazy he is..."

No comments: