Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What They Think About Him?


What Americans think about Juan Carlos Navarro? How do they see him? Do they like him or dislike him? Why or why not? ... Well, I have read quite a lot about him these days, and what I have seen is, that they don't know him very well enough. It seems like if they have never seen him playing basketball before ... but
the things are changing very quickly. Just take a look at Pete Pranica's blog.
"I love watching Juan Carlos Navarro. He’s an active player who can create plays for himself and for his teammates on the spot. He plays with a certain type of joy that you don’t find every day. I’m thrilled he’s found a comfort level with the Grizzlies and I hope he keeps it up. And I also love the fandom exhibited by the Spanish fans toward Pau and Juan Carlos."
I am completely agree with you, Pete. I think, is obvious, that Navarro can score and can create play. He just needs to have the ball more often. I am sure, that he will end-up with 15 PPG.

By the way, Memphis (4-9) won to Washington (6-7) 118-124. Navarro played as starter again and led Memphis again, this time with 28 points (5-8 from 3-pt range)
in 38 minutes. He also dished-out four assists.

No comments: